Piece for dorm room

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kirkaholic, May 27, 2012.

1. So i have about 400-500 to spend but, im going to be moving back into dorms, no apartments at college im transferring too, im hoping u guyz can help me find a sweet piece that will be able to get me pretty baked. i own a bubbler, shitty iolite vaporizer, and a spoon already, i dont really want a large bong, i want something that i would be able to hide if need be. So please give me some suggestions :D

2. just get a spoon with a fat ass bowl and you'll be fine :smoke:

3. already have a nice spoon, waz considering maybe a volcano or like some sort of mini- inline tube?

4. Da Buddha and an oz

5. how is da buddha compared to volcano or an iolite, i hate my iolite lol

6. silver surfer and da buddha are pretty much same tier of vape right? if i waz to go vape pretty sure id go with either of them volcano way too much lol, are there any glass suggestions, i waz kinda hoping someone would give me a smaller glass piece that is like pure epicness lmao

7. from personal experience i have broken a sheldon black straight tube and a SGW waffle tube all in one year in the dorms. Did i learn from this? NOO i went and bought a sovereignty stemline to 8 arm but I had to funds to do it. If u get a bong i suggest a table piece that you only let ppl hit while sitting on a table. Id look mobius, syn full showerhead, sov king stemline, and if you go with a vape SSV is my suggestion

8. btw the sov is chilling, i left it on my desk and ppl only hit it standing on the desk.

9. one hitter... and a hello neigbor(one of those things you blow your hit through to hide smell

10. yeah i had some $400 zob which waz sweet but my roomates broke it lol, i waz thinking about going with one of those mini syns but i have no idea how those hit, i usually prefer the glass high to the vape high so im leaning towards some sort of glass just much harder to hide if u knw what i mean

11. ye i love bongs and only bongs (cept oil bubs). once you go bong you dont go back. technically if you keep the bong in a padded backpack with bubble wrap, at my school there could only search school property and wud need a warrant to get into my backpack.

12. yeah ill probably just end up getting like two backpacks lol to carry all my glass lol, already gone through probation once cant do that shit again lmao, ill probably be picking some sort of sploof up as well

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6ooC4Z3Dk]Bootcamp-Product Review: Smoke Buddy - YouTube[/ame] flawless smoke religiously all year 10 times a day in my dorm, was caught once and they searched whole room but my backpack with my SGW waffle and an oz at the time, got off completely clean eheh

14. ^ that thing looks like it will do the trick in hiding the smell thankz

15. Mobius bubblers are crazzzzyyy

16. [quote name='"kirkaholic"']already have a nice spoon, waz considering maybe a volcano or like some sort of mini- inline tube?[/quote]

a volcano is way better then other types of vapes. I have a volcanoe myself :smoke:

17. Dont risk spending 400 dollars on something that can be potentially taken away.

Edit: didnt fully read your post.

MFLB! small and discreet. perfect for the dorm room situation

18. I'd check out the arizer solo, it's a portable rechargeable battery driven vaporizer.  The unit is small, so therefore easy to stash away somewhere and has adjustable temps so you can get that couch-lock feeling if you so desire. As for the smell?, it's negligible but depends on the strain you're using.  It is light years ahead of anything iolite are making.