Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pictures of weight

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by binonexus, Apr 28, 2009.

1. This might be kind of a sketch i'm not sure many people will want to do this but i'd like to see some pictures of some serious weight.. like the most you've ever picked up yourself.. bonus points if it's some danky dank..

Post a strain name and how much you got and price with your pic!! if you're not too sketched about it post the method in which you get your buds (ie you grow yourself, from the club, or from a co-op or something of that nature)

I'll get some pics tomorrow of my dank QP pick ups

2. #2 MunchiesByProxy, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    Heres about 300lbs...

Attached Files:

3. I don't need weights.
    [​IMG]

4. Where you find that pic of me?

haha

:D

i bet he cant scratch his head lol

Nor have a wank

5. lol his right side is waaay bigger than his left.

6. here ya go... not me BTW

Attached Files:

7. if i had all that i would stuff my pillow with nugz so my dreams are dank

8. There has to be 50lbs there..

-C

9. haha that'd be the first thing i'd do with that much weight too.. cover myself with it and have some one take a picture haha..

my buddy had an lb of some super dank kush and the night he got it he got drunk as fuck and fell asleep using it as a pillow.. he woke up and it was gone.. also had a vial of acid.. apparently he was upset and decided to take the whole vial of acid.. i guess that's the last i heard of that kid..

10. the biggest pickup i've ever personally had was this big:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|