Pictures of plants flowering hard HQ :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MilkyIlladelph, Aug 19, 2011.

1. #1 MilkyIlladelph, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    The close ups are a third plant, one of the two in the back there is topped. All of these plants were supposed to be autos... the two in the back were supposed to be auto ak47, and the close ups were supposed to be diesel ryder. I'm not sure of their true genetics now that I know they aren't autos, take a peek :).. I am using the fox farm trio and some molasses, and ocean forest with a bunch of perlite for a soil mix... the two plants that are together are only in 3 gallon pots because i expected autos

Attached Files:

2. Looks like they are flowering nicely . I bet your gonna have some sticky ass buds when she's all said and done. Good luck with your crops dude.

3. Beautiful budding!

4. Thanks dude, im going to have to turn the two over to a friend very shortly cuz im gonna be off to school, the one in the close ups im gonna have to crop early

5. what kind of flowering things yu use? i need to flower my swiss chesse

6. Ive been using big bloom and tiger bloom, along with a little bit of grow big cuz they need a bit of nitrogen during flowering also. I also throw in a tbsp of molasses from time to time because i believe it allows the plants to absorb the nutes easier/better.

7. #7 MilkyIlladelph, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    If i crop that close up plant say on tuesday morning will it have any potency? Id say its in its 6th week of flowering... I have a 5x magnifyer and I can barely see the trichomes clearly with it, it looks as though they are beginning to get cloudy though i suppose. I just hope the nugs dont shrink up into nothing