Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pictures Of An Eigth (3.5G)?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by milkpuller420, Aug 11, 2014.

1. #1 milkpuller420, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Hey, i know weed varies with denisity and weight, but can you guys post pictures of an eighth of weed? I feel like im always getting shorted with small amounts of weed, i've never seen an offical eighth because i don't have a scale and getting one is out of the question ( i can't get caught with that in my car, the cops around here love to pull over every young male and say "they smell weed). So show me your eighths of bud! Just so i can eyeball it more and get a sense of what a real eighth looks like. The picture attached was what i was told to be an 8th, but people here said it was only 1-2Grams of mids.
    post-594132-14066485089584.jpg

So, what does a real 3.5 look like?

2. Yeah thats looks to be about 2 gs of mids. I highly suggest you buy a scale. Do not bring it in your car if you are that paranoid. Lock the scale in the trunk. Good luck to you!

3. When u buy ask for it to be weighed. Usually the dealer will have no problem doing this. They may be a ltitle annoyed but he'll get over it

4. Looks like mids. That being said the nugs on the right. The two bigger ones, are probably a gram each. IMO I've dealt a lot with nugs like this( not selling) but I've had nugs like this a lot. So I'd say with those two there's two grams. Then the little flakey pieces might equal a gram. So you probably got shorted around .5 IMO. Nbd if the price was right.

When I first started buying dank, I'd pay 20 a gram. Then one day I got a scale and the next gram I go. Was .5 sense it was fluffy .5 looked like a gram and I was getting ripped off for months.

But then I called dude out and he gave me 4.5 grams of sour d for 20. He said it was for all the "misunderstandings" get a metal letter keychain scale op!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. Pick up a scale. It's a great $10 investment

I doubt those nugs are 1g each lol, if so that's some dense weed which this don't look to be of that quality

7. #7 Sweet Leaf Junkie, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Heres a pic of 3 different strains. It really depends on the bud structure.. as you can see. (I understand they're not exactly 3.5 but you get the idea)

Buying a scale is the only way to tell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. If it covers the bottom of a red solo cup then if it close enough to not be worried. So try that?

9. Order one off amazon it will never see your car and you will thank your self later. They are only like 10 bucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Some find it disrespectful. I know a guy who always hooked me up an extra gram, just fuckin hated it when people ask about the weight and breathe over his shoulder lookin at the scale. If it's off when you bring it home then say something.

So don't keep it in your car, just weigh your sack when you get home. 

I mean what are you going to do without a scale, even seeing pictures of what an eighth might look like? 

"Hey man this looks short"
    "It's not" 
    "Well I've seen pictures of an eighth and this looks like less"
    "It's an eighth" 

Like how is this going to help at all? :p 

12.   Oohhhh  Yum.....