Pictures of a Flouro grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SuiJuris, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Ave, Just thought I would post a few pictures, havent updated in a while so here they are:

She has been flowering for about 2 weeks, but I am wondering why it stopped growing in height? any clue? i thought they grow like mad when forced into the flowering cycle? misunderstanding? Im also using shultz bloom 10-60-10 first time was thursday and again yesterday, (1/4 tsp. to a gal. pretty weak it seems)

Attached Files:

2. 1000 apologies about the camera qualities...ya get what ya get. (trying to shoe the top of the plant)

Attached Files:

3. I topped this one about a week and a half ago, DAMNIT i cant get this topping thing...its so simple yet I cant grasp it! You can see where I cut it, but those two 'new' growths, were the axials (im callin em axials, i mean the leaves that grow out from in between the petiole and the stem) and were there before I topped the plant. Is there supposed to be two MORE new growths? or will these axials take over the job of being the main branches? I havent noticed any growth lately so Im wondering if this is normal or not? when will it start growing the axials of its own (this is the only way I can think of to tell if they became the mains, is if they start growing axial leaves) help me out here, its drivin me nuts...and yes, i looked at overgrow. :)~

Attached Files:

4. Lookin' good girl, lookin' real good>>........

-PS2_Man