Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pictures like this supporting MJ are just bias

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 31, 2012.

1. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

All due respect, if one would like to discuss something unrelated to the OP topic, then they can create their own thread ya know? :smoke:[/quote]

Its related. Im talking about the picture you posted. Although your talking about the statistics being so called "off", i still have relevance to the topic. It says 0 deaths. You were saying people getting high and getting into car accidents and ect. Weed doesnt cause you to crash your car....

2. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Its related. Im talking about the picture you posted. Although your talking about the statistics being so called "off", i still have relevance to the topic. It says 0 deaths. You were saying people getting high and getting into car accidents and ect. Weed doesnt cause you to crash your car....[/quote]

Okay and everybody and their dead aunt knows you can't overdose on weed, that's not the issue I'm trying to tackle in this thread, though. And being high while driving can increase (or maybe even decrease for some) your chances of getting into an accident.

3. #103 BlazingZombiess, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

Okay and everybody and their dead aunt knows you can't overdose on weed, that's not the issue I'm trying to tackle in this thread, though. And being high while driving can increase (or maybe even decrease for some) your chances of getting into an accident.[/quote]

Wth.. In the post you just quoted of mine... I did not once mention overdose from marajuana dude.... Your going off topic from what im stating... And "weed" wont cause you to crash you car... And The person driving that crashes their car isnt the "weeds" fault, its that persons fault, the weed doesnt take the steering wheel and drive you into a power line.... Your still level headed and in your right mind while high... Your not in a psychadelic state... You can still control what you do and function properly... Unlike alchol or other unmentionables.

4. I have a feeling you just want to get the last word in because you're "discussing" (I call it arguing) points that no one is on the other side of.. at least not in this thread. The points you are making are not relevant because you take lines out of context from our posts and try to argue them instead of seeing the overall point we were trying to make. One last time: zero deaths is not the problem in the chart; the problem is that THE CHART ONLY SHOWS DIRECT DEATHS FOR WEED BUT DIRECT AND INDIRECT FOR OTHER ITEMS ON THE LIST

Also, you may not know of anyone personally who crashed their car while impaired from smoking but that doesn't mean it never happens. Think about a new smoker who gets blitzed out of their mind and tries to drive home especially if its later at night. It does happen and to pretend like it doesn't is as bad as anti-marijuana people still saying that weed kills brain cells while ignoring the science that says otherwise.

5. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Wth.. In the post you just quoted of mine... I did not once mention overdose from marajuana dude.... Your going off topic from what im stating... And "weed" wont cause you to crash you car... And The person driving that crashes their car isnt the "weeds" fault, its that persons fault, the weed doesnt take the steering wheel and drive you into a power line.... Your still level headed and in your right mind while high... Your not in a psychadelic state... You can still control what you do and function properly... Unlike alchol or other unmentionables.[/quote]

Not everybody can drive a car high, you just haven't smoked enough weed

6. [quote name='"speshulbrowny"']

I have a feeling you just want to get the last word in because you're "discussing" (I call it arguing) points that no one is on the other side of.. at least not in this thread. The points you are making are not relevant because you take lines out of context from our posts and try to argue them instead of seeing the overall point we were trying to make. One last time: zero deaths is not the problem in the chart; the problem is that THE CHART ONLY SHOWS DIRECT DEATHS FOR WEED BUT DIRECT AND INDIRECT FOR OTHER ITEMS ON THE LIST

Also, you may not know of anyone personally who crashed their car while impaired from smoking but that doesn't mean it never happens. Think about a new smoker who gets blitzed out of their mind and tries to drive home especially if its later at night. It does happen and to pretend like it doesn't is as bad as anti-marijuana people still saying that weed kills brain cells while ignoring the science that says otherwise.[/quote]

No this turned into an argument because of you.. Lol.

And the points im making are "relevant" to what OP is stating in his original post UNDER the picture...
    And i see what your stating about the driving, but you can go the route of being high doesn "force" you to drive. But i was not just talking about the "picture" i was talkig about the "text" that op provided in his discussion for the picture.

And you dont know for sure that the picture is being direct/indirect. Just like how i cant tell if its being direct/indirect. Only way to find out is by true statistics.

7. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']
    And "weed" wont cause you to crash you car... [/quote]

I don't even know what you're arguing with me about if you're not arguing about the overdose like everybody else. Is [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']
    And "weed" wont cause you to crash you car... [/quote] that what you're arguing about? That's not true and it's unrelated either way.

8. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

No this turned into an argument because of you.. Lol.

And the points im making are "relevant" to what OP is stating in his original post UNDER the picture...
    And i see what your stating about the driving, but you can go the route of being high doesn "force" you to drive. But i was not just talking about the "picture" i was talkig about the "text" that op provided in his discussion for the picture.

And you dont know for sure that the picture is being direct/indirect. Just like how i cant tell if its being direct/indirect. Only way to find out is by true statistics.[/quote]

Well for one you can't ONLY directly die from poor exercise or unhealthy eating. So that alone make's the chart corrupt.

9. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

I don't even know what you're arguing with me about if you're not arguing about the overdose like everybody else. Is that what you're arguing about? That's not true and it's unrelated either way.[/quote]

I never said i "fully" wasnt arguing about overdose... I stated that in the post of mine you quoted, i didnt once mention overdose.. Instead i was being on topic with my opinion.

10. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

I never said i "fully" wasnt arguing about overdose... I stated that in the post of mine you quoted, i didnt once mention overdose.. Instead i was being on topic with my opinion.[/quote]

I just don't wanna go back and read. Also, is marijuana REALLY more safe than peanuts? Really?

11. Shit I just remembered I left my BLT from Subway in the fridge, I'm souped

12. Okay ... Lots of arguments here ... Moving past that

OP, the campaigns against marijuana uses biased approaches, we all know that. But not all of the people against weed agree with these apporaches. This is simply the opposite end of the pole, fight fire with fire and such. Not really explained as well as I wanted it to be but you get the drift.

13. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

Well for one you can't ONLY directly die from poor exercise or unhealthy eating. So that alone make's the chart corrupt.[/quote]

Not neccessarily.... It can cause you to get a heart attack or die of high blood pressure. Its a direct cause of poor excercise and an unhealthy diet.. Its a direct cause because if your on your couch weaghing 1000 lbs not doing anything everyday, and while you sitting there you get a heart attack and die, poor diet would be the direct cause of a heart attack resulting to death.

14. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Not neccessarily.... It can cause you to get a heart attack or die of high blood pressure. Its a direct cause of poor excercise and an unhealthy diet.. Its a direct cause because if your on your couch weaghing 1000 lbs not doing anything everyday, and while you sitting there you get a heart attack and die, poor diet would be the direct cause of a heart attack resulting to death.[/quote]

As would marijuana causing you to swerve off the road, or get your head cut off by a drug cartel

15. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

I just don't wanna go back and read. Also, is marijuana REALLY more safe than peanuts? Really?[/quote]

For some people yes. To most people its equal in safeness.

16. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

As would marijuana causing you to swerve off the road, or get your head cut off by a drug cartel[/quote]

Marajuana doesnt take the steering wheel and swerve you off the road... lol

17. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Marajuana doesnt take the steering wheel and swerve you off the road... lol[/quote]

Neither does food, you're body does

18. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

Neither does food, you're body does[/quote]

The person eating the food.
    And...

[quote name='"hurb1"']ok so guns dont kill people, people kill people.Now bullets kill people not guns. But wait lead kills people not bullets, but now atomic bonds kill people not lead. but atoms dont kill people because people dont exist its all just atoms. ok so now atoms just atomize each other and theres nothing left to describe. I wonder what else we can breakdown untill it doesnt make any sense?[/quote]

19. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

The person eating the food.
    And...

[/quote]

Exactly. Now you understand. Congratulations. High-five.

20. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

Exactly. Now you understand. Congratulations. High-five.[/quote]

I wasnt agree'ing with you lol.