Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pictures in thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spliff_Word, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I am not an apprentice toker, but am new to posting in forums. I just picked up a new piece and stash and wasn't sure how to put the photos in the thread where people don't have to click a link. How do you do that? I don't have anything like webshots or any photo uploading site thing yet.

As soon as I find out how, I'll post picks of the piece and stash!:hello:

2. Ok when your posting do you see in the tool bar above where your typing? (like to change font, sizes, color and everything.

Ok now see the yellow box in the bottom row of the toolbar/ It looks like a mountain. Click that and you should be good to browse through pics and insert them.

3. Good looking out man. +rep

I will post the pics in the recreational use forum.

4. post them in here if you want too, alot of people do.

5. or you can take that link and put it in between these tags which will make it full size in your posts.

Code:
    [img][/img]

6. Thanks, they are now up under toking tools in rec forum with the title something like "New Piece and Stash [56k Beware]". The piece came out sideways in the post, but I'm ready to blaze so fuck it.