Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picture thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChaliTuna, Mar 12, 2012.

1. had a joint today with my friend only had 6-7 pulls it hit me hard, eyes went dry and started to hurt and legs went numb. was a nice tho had a very nice taste

2. #22 Chrismittty, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    Damn, for a buncha "chill stoner bros" are ya'll really flaming for something "so personal" called "Sex Wax" and the lip balm/ chap stick version at that....Shit prolly works pretty good. lol And I've seen plenty of "chapstack" brand sticks used for size comp...:confused_2: and never was like......... "Oh OP, that your chapstack tube!?!, My God man!TMI BRO TMI!"; "This TMI shit is much more important to bring up and talk about and flame rather than to contribute to the actual thread topic" :rolleyes:

Irrelevant but FYI: :laughing:
    The real Sexwax is for surfers or even skimmers to use as grip on their boards due to the slickness of water and polished surfboards/skim-boards..

I remember joking about Sex wax when my moms boyfriend had it when I was about 9 or 10 and hadn't ever tried surfing. Its really cool shit, the wax, smells good too!

3. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']Damn, for a buncha "chill stoner bros" are ya'll really flaming for something "so personal" called "Sex Wax" and the lip balm/ chap stick version at that....Shit prolly works pretty good. lol And I've seen plenty of "chapstack" brand sticks used for size comp...:confused_2: and never was like......... "Oh OP, that your chapstack tube!?!, My God man!TMI BRO TMI!"; "This TMI shit is much more important to bring up and talk about and flame rather than to contribute to the actual thread topic" :rolleyes:

Irrelevant but FYI: :laughing:
    The real Sexwax is for surfers or even skimmers to use as grip on their boards due to the slickness of water and polished surfboards/skim-boards..

I remember joking about Sex wax when my moms boyfriend had it when I was about 9 or 10 and hadn't ever tried surfing. Its really cool shit, the wax, smells good too![/quote]

What do you expect man the citys full of bad vibes these days :\

4. This thread is full of LUL. BTW how awkward was it when you bought that sex wax?

5. Blunt would have been easier to see if it were on that light colored tabletop rather than the dark Beats by Dre case.

But I think we all know why you had to include that in the shot ;)

and lol at everyone getting all geeked out by Sex Wax. Haha. Could someone people describe to me what this "personal" sex wax is used for? I never had to used something called sex wax before, lube sure. :p

6. Thanks, i'm not really good at lighting when it comes to pictures, i just use that as a mini-stash holder.

The sex that is in the picture is my chapstick, they're a well-known company that makes wax for surfing.

7. Some kush i had for 4/20

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. DCS, I already did bro! Lengthy FYI in my post above yours[​IMG]
    Its for surfers/ skimboarders to grip the board when wet and they now apparently make chapstick, for your lips;)... Whatever brings in the bacon yo's. And apparently it, as proven by this post the and OP, does sell even with the "awkward" name.:smoke:

9. Honestly it's my preferred choice, even the girls dig it :D