picture post

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by liquidchill, Mar 29, 2005.

1. I think it's stupid that you guys just made it a link now to the gallery. Some people like posting their pics and getting a bunch of replies.

2. You can still get replies via the Gallery. It works just like the forums.

3. I know from experience that when I post a picture in the forum it get's a ton of replies, but when I post it in the gallery it get's about 150 views after a month with 0 comments. The gallery is cool to store all your pictures in one place, but the forum was definitely more interactive.

4. Look at it this way, they will have more views than before since there is no longer a Picture Post forum. ;)

A big part of the reason for that was the wrong types of pictures being posted. That forum was designed for bud shots and growing achievements. There was a problem with people posting pipes and other types of images in that forum, and since we now have the Gallery function, Superjoint has made the decision that a seperate forum is no longer needed. Since it's essentially the same thing, but improved with many more options.

Be on the lookout soon for this new feature of the Gallery, it's going to rock! :D

Coming Soon! Best Picture Contest, win cool prizes worth up to 500 $USD each month! The members will decide what Photo's will win! Coming Soon!

5. Oh, that's pretty cool I guess then. Can't wait for the contests!

6. the whole point of it is to have more replies, because it is now the only place you can post your pictures there, because there were two place, the pictures got scattered around, for the rest it works exactly like the forums. We have to get started sometimes, you can help making it bussier my posting there. Thanks

SJ

7. Yeah, the Gallery is going to start rockin'!!!! :D