Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picture of an eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Can someone post a picture of an eighth or give me a link to a picture of an eighth with like a lighter or quarter for size reference. Im planning on buying my first eighth soon and i dont really trust the kid so i wanna know what an eighth looks like. i have no other sources and after buying dubs for a while i wanna buy an eighth and i cant seem to find a good picture thanks also feel free to post 1 gram pics to thanks

2. You can't tell just by looks, go buy yourself a scale man.

3. Damn these threads do get annoying....
    1. Buy a scale.
    2. Use the search function. Search "8th" you'll find sooo many threads...

4. It looks kind of like 3 to 3.5 grams, roughly.

5. [​IMG]

But keep in mind the bud might be denser so there will be less
    and it could be fluffy and airy so there will be more

no certain way to tell unless you see the numbers

6. An eighth will cover the whole bottom of a ziplock bag

7. It looks like 3.5 grams.
    Pictures will deceive you.

8. That looks like a big 1/8. I was really skeptical of my first few but when they were weighed they were right most of the time.

9. its just an eighth man. just buy a scale, ask him to weigh it in front of you, or just chill about it

10. Dude, if you don't know what an eighth looks like and don't have a scale... don't buy it.

11. I judge an eigth from my guy by the whole bottom of a zip and three fingers tall.

I'm pretty good at eyeing though.

12. If u spot a large stem take it off and show your dealer, for me he will give me an extra lil nugllet i think thats fair cause it pays to know wtf your doing with drugs

13. brilliant :rolleyes:

14. It looks about right to me. Looks like 4 times less than Half an O, which would be 3.5G's.

15. Simply put, you cannot eyeball weed every time. Buy a scale.

16. I totally couldn't resist this... Here ya go OP.
    [​IMG]

17. When I came to university, I started splitting pickups with my roommate cuz we had a scale and a dealer with $100 half ounces, so buying in bulk really paid off. We would split the pickups, but he's given me 11 gram buds on a few occasion, with a fatty stem running down the whole bud, pretty much like a tree branch. Can't really just split the bud in half cuz someone's gonna end up with a branch of a stem, so we would de-stem teh nugz. Even when they are that massive, they weighed 0.2 or 0.3. In a 22 gram pickup once, with pretty stemmy nug, it totalled out to 0.6.

Stems are hollow, so even if you're dealer gives you a big stem, just leave it (unless there's no bud attached to it, then i'd be like wtf)