Picture of a pretty girl...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by GGrass, Jun 8, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

I think she's really pretty...

2. kinda looks to young if you catch my drift :D

lol creepy tho...?

3. the bonnett and denim vest are fuckin hott

4. Lol... creepy?

BOO!

:D

5. I think so too!

Well, you think the denim is hot... wait till you see her in lingeries... :D

6. My wife collects dolls... she's got many of them, and this one, I like very much.

To be honest, I never liked dolls. They're creepy. The movie 'Child's play' really stuck in my head, and for me, dolls are NOT toys. They're... monsters....

BUT, my wife likes them, and that's fine with me.

And over time, I got used to them... and they're not ugly like Chucky or his bride, they're actually very pretty, as you can see.

This morning, I saw this doll, sitting by the window, and the light from the window was casting on her nicely so I took a picture and thought I share it here...

7. suuuuuure.... your wife collects dolls. ;)

8. (Chuckling) Ha... ha..... ha... ^__^,

9. Honestly. They're my wife's.

If I had a doll, it'd be a very different kind. The kind that you can actually fuck.

I hear the Japanese make awesome dolls. :D

10. its cool dude. im a collector too.

[​IMG]

11. lol ZOMG!

12. theyre gonna be worth a fortune someday.

not that id ever sell them.

13. [​IMG]

Another one from my WIFE's collection. :D

14. Oh those are such pretty dollies! I wish I could afford one of those but they're just so bloody expensive ):

15. this isnt a fucking weird thread!! :D

16. valley of the dolls?

17. those eyes are huge and dark... looks sort of anime..

do you play with all of her dolls?

18. he recieves great joy from making the dolls talk to each other and having conversations with said dolls.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYcaWSFFaI"]YouTube- Grandma's Boy Laura Croft[/ame]

19. Thanks for the compliment OP. But please remove my sexy ass picture from this forum before I report you to the mods.

20. A ha! So you are a doll enthusiast too! :)

I know... these dolls are pretty costly... and their clothes and accessories are pretty expensive, considering they're really small.

A pair of boots for the doll is only about... 1.5 inch long but they cost like 15-20 dollars...

If you're into dolls, you will know, it's not easy to get them coz they don't sell at any shops or at department stores... you really have to search for them hard over the internet...

:wave: