Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

picture i took at a smoke spot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dreadlocker, Dec 31, 2010.

1. this is how u know when u found a good smoke spot!

goodluck apprentice tokers in your search for a sweet spot!

dont be afraid to hope some fences! just be smart! like a ninja.

[​IMG]

2. damm nice chiefin spot bro. Lucky you guys got snow in your town, doesnt even snow down in houston lol.

3. Very beautiful :)

Snow makes for some wonderful outdoor smoking.

4. Ptttffffff. Buddy, LUCKY? You have no idea how brutual having snow is.

5. fuck that, i love snow. every shitty bit of shovelling and carefully navigating icy roads is worth it when you're at 9,000 ft blazing before hitting the slopes :)
    now, on topic; i live in a shitty canadian small town where you can find decent smoke spots ANYWHERE and nobody will give two shits if you're puffing some ganj... though i have a 'prefered' smoke spot by a lake just down the road from me. me and a buddy dragged a random bench down there and it's just unbelievably chill and serene.

6. i dont understand why people insist on shoveling snow. u can just walk through it until its about 3 feet deep :)

7. lol welcome to the city

8. You gotta cut that tree down brother, open up the view a little.

9. I kinda wish Florida got some snow occasionally.. but i don't think thats happening anytime soon.

10. oh for sure, but if you've got a car and you want to erm.. move it you'll find yourself shovelling a driveway every now and then (though my toyota truck plows through that shit) and in my province if you have a sidewalk in front of your house you are legally obligated to clear any snow off so someone doesn't wipe out or whatever.

11. Looks a lot like my smoke spot, the closest place to my house that i can toke away from my house is like 2 blocks away, its in between a couple pine trees and a fence.

12. Shoveling the sidewalks is so people don't walk in the streets causing retarded traffic problems and people getting hit left and right. Problem is no one fucking shovels anymore and we get this bullshit every snowstorm.

Don't be lazy and take a damn hour to shovel your own house. (not you convergence)

Also sweet picture OP. We smoke out in the snowy wood areas we have around Boston when the snow comes but haven't had much of a chance this year just yet even with this snow.

13. Looks cold....