Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 26, 2006.

1. how do i get some fucking pics on here with out all the pain in the damn ass of urls and shit

2. Pain in the ass? Go to imageshack, put image up, copy the forum URL and paste it in the "insert image" box. It's really not all that hard.

Oh yeah, and the Search button.

3. image shak is a pain and if i wanted to use the damn search butten i would have done so! leave ppl the hell alone with that search first shit if they want to they will if not deal with it!

4. The people who pay for this site and moderate this site made those rules for you the member to follow.

Use the search button.

5. Chill out Johnny. I was trying to help.

Jeez.

6. It only takes me like 5 seconds a picture, imageshack isnt that bad.

7. So what your saying is your just being lazy and dont want to search? Or you just want somone to do the work for ya...

you can attach pictures when you post, scroll down to manage attachments when your posting you can post like 5 pics or so I think.

But yah the search button is there for a reason :rolleyes:

8. Search it!:hello::p

9. www .photobucket. com just copy the IMG code thats about the easiest way to do it.

10. if youre that lazy then how can you even get off your lazy ass to take a picture

11. oh man don't ever look down on lazyness remember lazy r people too

Attached Files:

12. Who's fucking off?

13. and their sisters.

14. and..

they mama!!!