Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pics of some BHO I made + vid.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Emohokaywhy, Aug 24, 2009.

1. #1 Emohokaywhy, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    Just made some excellent BHO from some noname heads.

Came out real nice I think! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video if interested.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RN2Wx6r2iQ"]YouTube - Oil Rip and a snap of Rommulan[/ame]

2. Very nice, BHO is the shit!!!! :smoking::D

3. How much bud did you use

4. Nice looking oil i plan on making some very soon..

5. Used ~9gs.

yielded ~1g.

6. damn that looks tasty i wanna spread that on some cinnamon toast crunch mmm +rep

7. #8 Emohokaywhy, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    Thanks my man!

I'd have to say I'm extremely happy with the color and overall appearance of this oil.

Not to mention the exceptional taste and high!

BOOM! I love BHO!:hello:

8. How much do you have to smoke to get high?

9. cant you eat that shit too? cause its already in a thc form

10. I always do hits of .05. It always does the job :).

Thanks man!

kind of.

You could put it in butter then just heat it up till it dissolves in the butter. then use the butter for w/e/.

11. Fixed video!

looks a lot better now!

12. digging the oil and especially the Pgroove in the background!

13. Looks legit...good job homie.

14. did you purge it after the first picture?
    looks good except for all the butane bubbles still in it.

15. yeah i was gonna say the same thing you gotta purge it a little better man other than that looks great

16. I purged for ~40 - 50 minutes.

Some bubbles are good to have, others are not. All the butane is gone for sure :).

The other bubbles are terpenes and such that are good to have. they add to the flavor.

17. ... mmmk. i dont know why you purged it for 40 minutes... are we talking about the same thing here? purging is when you heat up the hash mass (before you scrape it is easiest), and let all the butane boil out. you only need to briefly heat it up. then let it cool, pop any bubbles, and repeat. purge 3 times and that should be enough to get all the butane out. idk what you are talking about with the terpenes and such, that shit doesn't form into bubbles (they aren't a gas). but thanks for answering my question.

18. Yes sir.

We seem to be talking about the same purge process. however I do mine differently from some and my oil comes out fine. With no butane.

After running tane I wait till all the liquid tane has evapped by having a hot water plate that is underneath it.

Next, I take it inside and pop the big bubbles with a needle.

I then take boiling water and pout it into another dish.

I thenplace the pyrex with the oil ontop of the dish that has the boiling water.

I come back 5-10 mins later and pop and bubbles (be it with a butane torch or a needle).

I do this process 2+ times depending on the ammount of oil i am expecting in return. (in the particualt batch I did it 3X)

I feel I did a terrible job explaining what I do, but I assure you Mr. Beamish, I know what im doing :p.

I think I have read more on BHO then I have my college texts. :p.

anyway, toke on and enjoy that BHO =D.