Pics of my socal Outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kwaidan, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Here's some pics of my garden... the strain is California Orange from Homegrown Fantaseeds.

Attached Files:

2. Here's one of a baby bud

Attached Files:

• budd.jpg
      budd.jpg
      File size:
      28.2 KB
      Views:
  3. here's one from farther away, it's hard to tell perspective... these plants are about 7 ft tall.

Attached Files:

4. here's a shot of some of the stems to give you an idea how big these are getting... the black thing is a soaker hose.. the stems are 2-3 inches in diameter. These plants were grown from seeds, put into the ground in mid April and have been flowering 4-5 weeks.

Attached Files:

5. VERRY fucking nice. Keep us posted on how the buds r doing

!¡!PEACE!¡!

6. thanks high hitter :) I'll take new pics and post every couple weeks. Peace.

7. I Have never seen a plant like that. Fuckin aye. seven fuckin feet tall. Empresive, empresive. tallest I have ever gotten was 4 feet and 8 inches. how long you been growing Kwaidan?
    very nice chronic.

8. This is actually my first outdoor grow, I've been really lucky. They're actually getting TOO tall, I'm having to weight them down and make them go more horizontal... if they get too much taller they'll be visible above all the other plants around em. :) I've grown this same strain (cali orange from dutch passion) indoors and it never gets much taller than a foot or two. weird, huh? thanks for the post and i'll keep you all updated.