pics of my second grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by turninem, Mar 28, 2007.

1. some have seen my first witha 150 hps, alot of ppl said i coudl not do it , those plants came out to over 5 ft, no problems , second grow i ran into a 250 hps, switchable, i produced way over 6 oz off each plant . it was a fun grow cant wait to see these been in flowering for about a week, enjoy

i switched it up put them outside for veg on nic edays, then inside when nite hits, now there in the room , here you go morning star and goo, i still have to take pics of my cindy 99, blue heaven, washington high purps, strawberry cough , blue moon shine, purple eurkel. :D

Attached Files:

2. yo those look really good. did you lst that bigger one in the first and second picture because it looks just like mine and i trained her like a motherfucker. lookin' good. keep it up.

3. Damn that is one mighty fine lookin' plant set you have going there. Good job :)

4. yea it was lsted the goo does not like to be , ill try to get mores pics , it was bent and topped thanks guys

5. Plants that are HPS only produce longer and lankier stems / buds that would explain your larger plants. If you use MH and switch to HPS for flowering your plants will be more bushy and fuller the way nature intended them :)

6. well my first grow they wernt leggy at all really bushy, i do use mh when i veg but my first grow it was hps all the way 150watt to add to that, here are some more pics

Attached Files:

7. damn, looking tasty already

8. haha thanks those that are listed in teh pic are purps, white widow, cindy 99 and strawberry cough, also my morning star and goo:hello: