Pics of my plants, week 7 flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by green89, Oct 1, 2010.

1. This is my second grow, lemon skunk (greenhouse seeds), mataro blue & bcn diesel (kannabia seeds).

They are all 8 week strains but are at their ripest at 9 weeks apparently. They are under a 250w hps with 2 30w cfl sidelights.

How are they looking?

I am aiming to harvest at week 9 (or until trichs are 30-40% amber), which will be in 15 days time. Do they look on schedule?

The lower buds havent puffed up as much as the top and I don't know if they will unless I do a staggered harvest. We will have to see what happens over the next 2 weeks.

I have started to flush them as of today also.

Attached Files:

2. Very nice!

3. nice tops on those babys. should bulk up last 2 weeks. also stop nutes last 2 weeks also. keep checking trics,, but id guess 3-4 weeks to go.:cool:

4. what one is in the middle? it looks like a nice strain :D

5. Looking good!
    I see this is your second grow... I'd like to give a tip if I may.
    Around this time in your grow start checking your trics with a magnifing glass, not by color. They look like tiny mushrooms. When you notice just a few of the tops of the "little mushrooms" starting to break off... it's time. That's when they have reached maximum potency. I was put hip to that years ago by a "master grower".

Peace