Pics of my new stuff.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Zr-01stamg, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Ok i know it's cheap stuff but getting a grinder, mini bong, bong, and stone pipe for under forty bucks? can't beat that.Plus i got tired of homemades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's my two sweet ass lighters.just got the blue one today
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great pics man.

LOL Whats with the close-up on the lighter?

U stoned or what??? :smoking::smoking:
    :D

3. really really nice, im jealous

4. lol ya a lil i just love starin at the bottom pattern on it figured you guys would like it too:smoking:

5. I really like the pipe

6. i like the mini bong pretty sweet. i have the same blue lighter. I just remove the skin an put it on another lighter. on lighter 15 or 16 now with it. great way to make sure no one steals it. Oh and i just found a chocolate colored bic. dunno if anyone else has seen em but a first for me.

7. Wait, you're trying to say you got all of this for <40?

8. Ya grinder was 3$ cheap plastic but it does the job, pipe 7$ and both bongs were 10$ and 12 for shipping so actually 42 but the actual items where 30$ off GC :hello:

o and norml awesome idea about changing the skins over i might just do that1

9. Great deal man! Nice pics, + rep!! :smoking:

10. milkshot of that bong man. how think is the glass?

also how does that bub hit?

11. the glass on the big one is quite thin but it's pyrex so it has some bounce to it.

The mini hits great i fuckin love it milks up nice and is a good small size perfect for travel.

MILK SHOTS UP IN AN HOUR!!

12. Bud and milk
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cousin on the mini
    [​IMG]

Myself on the bong
    [​IMG]

Cousin on bong
    [​IMG]

13. niice pickup!

im so happy with my personal collection
    you seem like you are too

14. is there any water in the bong when your cousin is rippin it? looks like its only got smoke in it lol. nice stone pipe though

15. That stone pipe looks so nice

16. You got all that for $42 bucks. Damn good deal IMO

I have that same mini bong also, its a trooper :D

17. Ok gotta update this. So i sold the stone pipe for 15 and the molino 10" for thirty. I'm gonna use that money and another fifty to get a 100ml ehle with diffused down stem and a bowl. Only catch is i gotta give them the ehle down stem and bowl that come with it. So i got my money back and i'm gettin a nice ehle for almost free. High five.

18. Yay! That's great man, way to capitalize :bongin:

19. lol high five very nice i like
    LOL BORAT!