Pics of my first grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Davy Jones, May 8, 2008.

1. Here's everything in a nut shell.
    Germinated to a 3/4" sprout before I found it in the paper towel.
    Planted in a really small pot with MG & perlite.
    Started it on one little 24w cfl with a fan on my dresser, then another cfl...& so on.
    Put it in a bigger pot with more MG in a grow cab with a 400w hps 18/6......."HOT"
    It grew fine in the 100deg cabinet, but I moved it in a shed outside under a 1000w hps, all the extra fans & intake & exhaust vents didnt do anything but make up the difference in the 400w & 1000w bulb, still 100degs.
    I removed the 1000w ballast & installed the 400w, it was just the one plant at the time, summer heat came on quick, so I was pretty much looking at 100degs again, I continued to let it veg for 5 weeks.
    I put into 12/12, I didnt see any bud development for over a month, then you guys told me it was the friggin heat.
    I installed a a/c unit, she started to bud up pretty good when I got the temp down to 84, but most likely too late for a good harvest.
    This is week 6 on 12/12 - 42 days, 77 total.
    I sure wish I could have controlled that temp problem way sooner, but its my first grow so its all good.
    Oh, I started feeding it Foxfarm Bigbloom & Tiger bloom at or around the 5th week.
    All in all I'm happy as shit, & thanks for all the help.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. this looks like some nice indica smoke i hope all goes well for you my friend

3. Very nice, I bet it gets hot in that shed though, good job!

4. Thanks, it was some pretty good bagseed, only found about 4 seeds in 2oz.

Yeah, it was hot at first, esp with that 1000w bulb, now I have an a/c window unit, & a 400w bulb, 84degs in there now with the a/c on the lowest setting, I'll be able to expand now & bring back the 1000w.

5. nice job bro.. they look great!

6. Great Job Man! that is some killer tree ya got there. im sure your having good times with the finished product thats for sure.

7. Thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it.

With all the help I got here, its pretty much a GC community grow, wish I could share lol.