Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(PICS) my weed (PICS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pawz210, Apr 11, 2009.

1. #1 Pawz210, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    I bought some very expensive weed today(20$ a gram) so I thought I would post it on the Internet;)

It's a smiley face lol
    [​IMG]

Breaking up the weed
    [​IMG]

Implanting the weed into the blunt
    [​IMG]

Finished product
    [​IMG]

I'm going to save this until 420. :p

p.s I am Sa smoked Sa

2. wrong forum. Delete this and put it in the forum below apprentice tokers >.>
    forget name. nice though.

3. hell yeah man enjoy that when the time comes

4. I'm sorry for posting this in the wrong forum. I'm also sorry for not knowing how to delete this thread.

5. Smallest blunt ever ? Sorry, couldn't resist...

Looks like some good weed, from what I can see.

6. :confused:

7. Save a blunt for 10 days?

Damnnnn mang... its gunna be dried out like a MOTHA FUCKA..

Throw that shit into the freezer.. or hell.... just SMOKE it!

8. No, it's quite alright. I have it stored in a cool damp place.

9. how many grams is that?

10. Rolled it with the swishers you find at your local gas station for 50 cents.

[​IMG]

11. 1 gram

12. lol I think he's talkin about the amount of weed your rolling..not the wrap.

I've rolled some thin shit though...puttin like half a bowl in a rillo lol looks like I rolled a couple tooth picks

13. Look at that flat poop blunt.

14. Oh (silly me:p) yes I guess it was a small amount. Though the price was substantially high.

15. lol I'd love to see a pic of one of your blunts........Don't have any? Figures:D

16. Haha, I'll be sure to post my blunt when I pickup tomorrow and show you el perfecto.

17. Cant wait;)

18. #18 Budwisesir, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    Kay, maybe I lied and didn't post it immediately but I've been busy. This isn't my best, but it sure as hell beats that poop you rolled. :laughing: Middle finger was not intended.. Or maybe it was... An, yes that IS arizona mothafuckin' ice tea, baby!

[​IMG]

19. You have a weird thumb dude.

20. ahahahahahhaahhaahahahaahaahaha