Pics! First Outdoor grow from bag seed. Flowering week 7. pics.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by yotopgun, Sep 12, 2009.

1. here is an update from my previous post that was week 6. tomorrow i am going to start flushing. it will be day 43. being that this is my first grow and so many of you have given me great advice i just felt i should sacrifice overall yield and start flushing now just in case the trichs look ready in a week to 3 more weeks from now. i would much rather have some smooth smoke then scratchy harsh smoke. please tell me what you think and hook a brotha up with some +REP if you feel i deserve it. thanks again to all for your help with my first grow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Can you post a pic of the underside of the fan leafes? I would like to see how full they are? Your pics are hard to tell what the whole branch looks like.

3. looks good dude

4. here are some from 6 days ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. mmmmmm THEM SOME NICE BUDs

6. thanks, and they smell delicious.

7. go ahead and flush bet let that baby girl fill out i say go for 9 1/2 weeks to 10 i think it will really fluff out. maybe some mollasess dogg

8. would an admin be so kind as to delete this and all my threads. seeing as how i have been banned for calling out your little kids for there rude antics.