*pics* day 22 flowering bagseed.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mizzike420, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Using 35 gallon rubbermaid tote
    spray aeroponics

not measuring ppm, or pH.. just playin it by ear.

I've got a 400w HPS and a 400w MH for two plants.
    fans all around

germinated january 29th, started flowering march 7th.
    started out with 5, chopped one early off... then 2 outta the remaining 4 were males.

pictures 1,3,4 and 5 are all from the same plant.

number 2 is a different one.

lemme know what you think!

Attached Files:

2. started our flowering on the same day....im gonna post pics later. check back

3. ohhhhh by the way, for vegging I used advanced nutrients sensi grow a&b... and for flowering i've been using advanced nutrients big bud.

4. Looks alot like my bagseed that this website wont let me post, but what people think this strain be?

5. Great solid start. I started mine on March 10th. I am going to use yours as a reference as I am using new strains. Glad to see another good plant(s).

6. couldn't tell ya what strain it is, but its got some pretty stanky smells. I got the seeds from my friend, so I couldn't even tell ya what kind of smoke it is. He claimed it was some killa... so far they look pretty delicious.

7. Sounds good to me..
    Expected harvest date is may 9th. but this is my first complete grow, so I'm not sure what to expect. I'll keep posting. :smoke:

8. Said i'd be back and here I am! now its day 27. They are looking gooooood, gettin pretty heavy. I'm really excited. some of the pistils on one of the plants are turning orange.... but very very few. is it too early for this?

Attached Files:

9. bump!

anyone? some orange hairs on the buds already... some major yellowing on the smaller of the two plants... any idea if this is normal?

10. lame. all these views and no one can post?

i need help yo! is it too early for some of these pistils to be turning orange?? day 27 flowering

11. damn, thats rough, all those views and no replies lol...if i knew the answer i would definately help ya out..but im a beginner and just admiring your plants, but maybe you should try posting your question in the advanced section maybe? anyways good luck man

12. 27 days into flowering and buds beginning to turn orange. Seems early, but not to early. Judging from the pictures you provided, your plant looks healthy and has some good looking buds. Looks like the advance nutrient big bud is doing it's job. I'm sure you have, but if not, I'd start reading up on harvesting and drying. Your bud should arrive right in time for 4/20. Congrats.

13. i wouldnt worry about the orange hairs at all

the yellowing is because your plant now has all of its energy focused on making buds and not keeping up nitrogen levels.

looks good, keep the pictures coming.

id say you have at least another month of flowering

14. cool beans. Yeah I was guessing harvest time was gonna be between may 2nd, and may 14th.

so yeah about another month. I'm pretty excited about these nuggets. I can't wait to chop em. I need to get a pocket microscope so I can take a look at the trichs, but idk where to find one.

as for the smell, its kinda like a foot. a fresh ass foot. hahaha

15. awesome! I have a radioshack right down the street from my house, I'll have to go there tomorrow to pick that up. until then I've just been using my crappy magnifying glass I bought from the autozone haha. It doesn't really do much justice.