Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(**pics**)Central FL - Purple Mixed With Some Other Dank - AMAZING

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by d50416, Nov 2, 2009.

1. #1 d50416, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
    i dont know what else to say aside from DAMN. i shouldve known it was goin to be good when i asked my dealer what the high was like and he just laughed.. pics dont really do this bud justice, but hopefully the purple will show in the pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Look/Smell/Touch: its just all around nice lookin, covered with crystals and the purple is everywhere on the inside of the bud. The smell reeks through the bag, and im not lying but it mostly resembles a grape :eek:. the buds are really f'n dense, those two nugs in the pics accounted for a half eighth. kind of rough all over - 9/10

The Smoke: Makes you cough, but nothing bad, really smooth throat after the fact.. Smoke tastes pretty nice too. - 9.5/10

The High: Unbelievable. It starts out with a really nice head high, and when that starts to mellow out, the couch lock creeeeeeeeeps in and takes over for a while :poke:
    i love the feeling right now, stoned out of my mind, but capable of doing things..... like making a sandwich and microwaving food :smoking: - 10/10

Overall: better than the last bud i got, this shit is so nice - 9.5/10

2. I see PURPLE!