PICS 9 days until harvest PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Sep 8, 2010.

1. hey guys im 9 days from harvest and i was wondering if anybody has any ideas on how much of a yield i will get from it

2. ounce and a half to 2 ounces. Looks nice:)

3. sure about the 9 days?

4. I agree with him...top pistils are still white and they're not receding back into the calyxes...you want them to be swollen... check this link out

Zeus's Take on Harvesting.

5. DO NOT harvest that yet.

6. Excellent link! If you try, you learn something new every day. Thank you Midwest!:hello:

7. i checked the trichs and their all milky, i like to have them milky and not too much amber because it gives me the couch lock feeling.
    My eyes droop like no other weed i get around here.
    I really appreciate the help but i will harvest in 9 days, i flushed 5 days ago so this babys gettin cut.

Any other opinions about why its not eatin up water.
    Do you guys hang your plant whole or do you cut some branches off and hang them like that.
    Because i never really hung the whole plant as one, i usually cut it into smaller buds, i dont know why.
    But it made the buds really brittle so any help thanks.

8. Ok thats fine if you want a lighter stone that's your call Id still say wait maybe like 12 or so more.

What are you temps like? If your about to chop your plant isn't really concentrating on getting water..

I personally hang individual branches but Ive seen Ed hang a whole plant. Its kinda your call.

9. hey i just checked that link out and i liked it, it was very simple
    i see why you say not to harvest now but i figure in a week and a half it would be more mature and less white hairish.
    thanks for posting that link i appreciate it.
    my temps are always about 75 to 80 degrees in fahrenheit not celcius haha.

My last grows i hung branch by branch but i think that dried my bud too quick so this time im gonna hang the whole plant , i might hang half and half i dont know yet. thanks again though