::Pickups::

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jul 31, 2009.

1. its seems like a lot of people have the skills to just go out on a day and find that guy who has just what you need. are there any tips or tricks to doing this?
    very interested, anything would help. thanks

2. I find that.. a lot of people, do not regularly use the search button..

but, to answer your question. It's a lot about, knowing what you want, and networking. IMO, best place to get started is getting a job at a fast food restaurant. It's like finding a map for drugs.

3. i see.. friend of a friend. i never thought about fast food before, i should have thought

4. where i live there are certain blocks with certain drugs...crack on one, heroin & pharmaceuticals on another, weed on another, so on and so forth...but good luck finding acid or shrooms on the street unless you run into an old deadhead

5. #5 mattxshank, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
    Just go to some parties. It's not that hard to find a weed hookup. Then you just follow the chain in most instances. You'll hit some dead ends, but you'll hit some goldmines too.

EDIT: Apparently landmines aren't particularly enjoyable. Go figure.

6. Go out and meet people.

7. Both of thoes options sound horrible D:
    no ty...

8. Hahahaha. Okay. Bad word choice.

9. *Bad choice of words.
    Double owned.

10. Wha...?

11. haha true dat

mostly it boils down to your street smarts

read people, look at them and just annalize

i'd start with just finding a weed dealer. buy from him a couple times, gain his trust. after a couple pick-ups, ask him if he can get u what u want.

it never hurts to ask

12. i as well was gonna advise networking from your weed dealer. Most DEF. the best route/:wave:

--remember, NO FRONTING $$. Check the product, and if they dont want you to/let you, assume theyre trying to trip you off and leave.

13. sweet sounds good. thanks for the tips. already found a good connect for morphine and oxy. just need to find some acid freaks like myself!