Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup - Shishkaberry, Kali mist Afghani #1

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by justanothertoker159, Jan 29, 2014.

1. #1 justanothertoker159, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Shishkaberry aka Kish (dj shorts blueberry x afghani i belive) by cash crop ken, smells and tastes really nice, like some type of berry. Colors from light green to purple and blue :
    shishkaberry2.jpg

Kali Mist by serious seeds,  dense buds  for kali mist. Very energetic high has golden/brownish tints to it, old school sweet/spicy taste and smell :
    kalimist.jpg

Afghani #1 by sensi seeds, pure indica puts me to sleep and the trichomes look so packed with THC like its about to burst has a unique mango/orange smell with some skunky/musty afghani funk to it... My shitty camera does it no justice:
    afghani3.jpg
    afghanicloseup.jpg

2. Best pot I've ever seenSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I love Kali mist. And that looks like some killa shiksa berry and the afghani looks flame af Nice nugs

4. I really appreciate the trim job on these buds. kali mist is my favorite out of the 3, good daytime smoke, I even found 1 small seed in the 1/8th i got of her

5. Shit looks awesome!