Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup: Purple Kush, Nebula, Watermelon AAA Buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SichuanPanda, Aug 26, 2011.

1. #1 SichuanPanda, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    Latest Update Aug 25 11
    9 out of 10 times it is a Thursday night I pick up on. I will update this thread with all my pickups.

At this time I am using an old 5 megapixel camera, I will have to get a hold of a better one at some point in the future. Until then I apologize for the wavering quality in the shots. I still manage to get at least one solid picture off for each type, but its as easy (or as good quality) as it should be.

Aug 25 11
    28 g Pickup - 14g 'Organic' Purple Kush, 7g Nebula, 7g Watermelon
    Price: $300.00 CAD
    Grade: AAA

First up, Nebula. This is a 70-90% Sativa strain. Have not smoked any of this yet but I have it on good authority from a buddy that it is one of the top Sativa's he's had. I'm not sure of the lineage.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second is 'Organic' Purple Kush. This is a 60-80% Indica just smoked and really feeling that indica-heavy Kush full-body high. I've been told its 100% Organic but I'm not sure if there is a way to tell when all the bud I get is flushed properly (pure bud taste is pure bud taste the way I see it). Nonetheless that is what it was called when I bought it so that's what I'll call it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Personally I think it is actually Hindu Kush due to its appearance and taste.

Last but certainly not least is Watermelon, my personal favorite from the pick up. It smells just like Watermelon bubble gum, tastes like it as well. I have not smoked this one yet either but am told it is almost a 50/50 cross. I have had this from same source before, exact same kind this time around however, so I'm almost positive of what to be in for. A well balanced stone with fruity-goodness.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally a few pics of my current stash in-full (one OG Kush jar not shown).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let me know what you all think and enjoy.

Thanks,
    -Panda

Attached Files:

• n1.jpg
      n1.jpg
      File size:
      379.4 KB
      Views:
    • n2.jpg
      n2.jpg
      File size:
      202.9 KB
      Views:
    • w1.jpg
      w1.jpg
      File size:
      385.6 KB
      Views:
    • w2.jpg
      w2.jpg
      File size:
      380.5 KB
      Views:
    • opk1.jpg
      opk1.jpg
      File size:
      246 KB
      Views:
    • opk2.jpg
      opk2.jpg
      File size:
      229.2 KB
      Views:
    • jars1.jpg
      jars1.jpg
      File size:
      225.4 KB
      Views:
    • jars2.jpg
      jars2.jpg
      File size:
      252.2 KB
      Views:
    • jars3.jpg
      jars3.jpg
      File size:
      231.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Niiiice pick ups man... that Purple Kush looks tasty
    Looking forward to next tuesday :hello:

3. I'm guessing Tuesday is when you will pick up, hope to see some pics of what you get. Thanks for your comment. And in regards to the Kush it is very tasty indeed.

4. More pics.
    #1 - Nebula on left, OG Kush on right
    #2 - Purple Kush
    #3 - Close up of same PK bud
    #4 - Close up of Watermelon bud

Attached Files:

5. Sorry for the bump, but I'm really surprised no one even looked here.

6. Looks beautiful, sir. I am quite jealous, Especially of the watermelon, ive wanted to try a watermelon flavored strain for quite some time. Let me know how it smokes :smoke: Wished i live in canada. Gahhhhh

7. Looks like some of this came from bud buddy hahaha (online MOM service in Canada). Even calling their Purple Kush, "Organic", as well. They currently still have Watermelon and I know they frequently carry Nebula. Any doubters should check the site. Never ordered from there myself but definitely considering putting a test one in.

8. nebula is one of my fave strains. havent seen it around here in a minute though. looks nice!

9. Nebula is definitely an awesome strain. One of the most powerful, and tasty sativas I have tried for sure.

Lineage of Nebula: US Haze-Cross x Ingemar's Master Widow (White Widow Cross)

10. Haha i was gonna say the same thing.

11. Heh. You are def right its from BB. I'm not entirely convinced it is Organic or Purple (it tastes like Hindu as I said in the OP), but it still is, as can be seen very nice weed. While I'm not 100% on the organic or not, I will say its one of the cleanest/smoothest Kushes I've ever had. If not the cleanest.

12. looks good man

13. +Rep

Holy shit Dude nicest 28g's posted on here in a long time.

That watermelon looks mouthwatering.

14. That Nebula looks so good