Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup + new cig case + joints

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChinaMan420, Jun 5, 2009.

1. I got a cut of mids about a week ago for $35 and my new cig case came in the mail. I think she gave me close to 4-4.5 gramsish though. First pic's of the biggest nug.

Attached Files:

2. Bud is bud. I'm giving you props for the rolling job you did, looks tight and pretty inconspicuous if you ask me. :smoking:

Tight case, too.

3. nice cig case man

4. Where did ya get the cig case from? It's awesome nice job bro.

5. lots of tightly rolled goodness inside that pretty little case!

6. how much did that case run you?

7. consistent rolling, very nice

8. nice marley case, and your joints look perfect like a cigeratte.

9. awesome marley case dude, and nice rolls.. though i'm not one patient enough to roll up and smoke later, if it's there.. it has to be smoked in my case :p

10. Awesome joints...

11. There's this website that's based in Hong Kong that customizes merchandise. It's damn cheap but the shipping costs make it not worth it most of the time. Luckily my friend found a free shipping coupon so I ordered one.

It was about $12.

12. i think i cann do your cig case and joints one better bro
    [​IMG]

13. It's not really a contest, bro

14. I see that at the corner store right next to the rolling papers no joke