Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup: Jack Herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DeadRowers, Feb 16, 2009.

1. This is some supposed Jack Herer I picked up yesterday. This doesn't come around my area very often. I'm not sure if it's legit or not, but it's real nice. Sorry for the camera phone pics.

Attached Files:

2. That looks like some outdoor bud...def not jack herer

3. I think it's indoor, just not very well manicured. I saw the plants.

4. Looks different than mine:

[​IMG]

5. Different strains can end up looking fairly different......but unless you get it from the grower, or a medi shop....strain names are usually just BS

6. Nice and hairy, how's it smoke?

7. Looks pretty dank you should smoke some and describe the high that might give people a little better idea.

8. That doesn't look like any Jack i've had/seen.

9. wow, very nice looking weed.Even the pube ;)

10. straight up wet beaster :-\

if thats jack then the guy never took care of it

11. It looks like outdoor, but very well could be indoor. Looks like the plants didn't have the best of their potential probably due to poor maintenence. If it's some of the best stuff you see around there, and it gets you fucking stoned I'd be happy with some of it.

12. That looks like outdoors to me. Jack is a lighter green and you can tell it's headies.

13. Op, definately doesn't look the 1/8th of Jack I have. Wachiga looks really similar to mine though.

14. :confused:

15. If you don't know what Jack Herer looks like, seeing the plants won't help you identify it will it :smoke:

16. But he is clearly on GC. One search for Jack will queue you to MANY pictures of the plant.

17. True enough but I doubt he cares enough to search GC for a bunch of pics of Jack Herer plants growing to compare to his memory (if its still there, we're all stoners here). Was just saying why "I saw the plants" and "not sure if it's legit or not" could very easily go hand in hand.

18. The only comments i have on theses pics are, nice bud and who the hells rollin with the PBR bottles damn, i dont know what they were thinking when they were in the beer distributor.

19. It gave a me a real nice head high. I'm not sure what exactly that means, but it was definitevly the best I've had. The name probably is BS, but who cares about names...

20. Sativa dominate.

How long were you high for?