Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup for the Weekend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BLitz215, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Grabbed a 1/4 of some Jack Herer. So dense it knocked a tooth outta my grinder! Very good smoke. I might get another quarter tomorrow since this one's gonna be gone by tonight haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shit looks mad dank, how it smoke? rep

3. I could just tell that smokes hard, how much $?

4. Awesome head high that creeped up on me. Made me feel really energized and focused. I must've played rockband for a good three hours. I was just having a ball. Great sativa if that's what you're looking for.

5. Woulda been $60 but I put a new turbo on my buddies MX-6 so he tossed me off with a quarter for helpin' him out .

6. Sick buds man! 60$ a quad is now the standard price for dank here(southern Ontario) as well.