Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup-Blueberry Haze(macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by frostbitten09, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Well last night i hit up my friend and he said he had some fire, and said it was blueberry haze. He wanted 15$ a Gram 30 an 8th but he could do it for me for 25 and i was kind of a skeptic about it. Well i got it and it was really wierd looking at first and i though ti got ripped, but i did not think my friend would do that, So i looked at it again and well it looked pretty amazing.

Now i do not know if this is blueberry Haze or not So somebody give an opinion on what you think. But i would tell you I got so High last night and for the amount i smoked i was super High so it was really good. I liked it just wish it was not so much:p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nomnomnommmmmmm :)

3. Im gonna sound like a dick and like im totally full of myself. But that looks like the shwag one of my dealers gives me.
    I believe you that it's blueberry haze though lol

4. looks a bit leafy, but still good...

@Derrick14, that's definately not schwag

5. It was the fluffiest weed i ever got But it smoked rediculous, I was so damn high, and i didnt expect it i just smoked the same amount i normally do just to get high but not to much just a nice feeling. But that stuff kicked my ass and i was flying last night.

Plus for 15$ a gram Personally seeing the prices people pay on here im glad i live where i do Its hard to find some good stuff but when you do its not an outragous price. My one friend has a connect for some mids for 40$ an OZ Needless to say the guy likes my friend so she jsut uses him to get cheap weed works out for all of us.

6. Not many trichs, my honest opinion is that is high mids. You know how dealers like to make up names for their shit. My one friend would call his mids "mango bud" and rip off youngens, they loved the name more than the weed I believe.

7. Idk what you guys are thinkin...this isnt bad bud at all or even mids it looks dank to me..look at the hairs and u can see the crystals pretty good and this guy got baked from it..its DANK lol

Edit: And whoever said it was schwag i'd like to see a picture of the weed you get it should be the best on GC.

8. yea man its not schwag for sure. looks like some good headies that maybe needs a lil curing. stick them buds in a glass jar for a couple days and your good to go:wave:

9. Damn you get some fire ass schwag then cause the shit I get is brown and doesnt have nearly as many red hairs.

10. certainly not schwag or mids. beasters maybe, but aside from needing a little more curing that does look similar to the haze buds i've seen.. sativas, anyway..

11. Good pick-up. Nice pics