Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PICKUP: 1/2 Oz. of Detroit Purple Kush... :/

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by What_the_Kush, Jan 25, 2010.

1. #1 What_the_Kush, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    Jus picked up a half O of this so called Purple Kush from Detroit. Wahtchall think of it? It is not purple at all and not fruity tasting :( Did I get ripped? [​IMG] does this look like a Half O? [​IMG]

2. looks like 12g of some mids, deff not kush

3. Go buy a scale from a smokers shop and weigh it out.

4. Looks more like beasters

5. those look like nice nugs but ya man weigh that shit

6. Yea thats wat I thought too. I used my crappy non-digital scale and it turned to be less than a half...but I jus ordered a digital scale from ebay so it should come in tmrow and I'mma scale this bitch...

7. Yea I kno rite? I called my dealer back up and told him it aint Purple Kush, and he said "its that true good shiet...it's pure wet purple kush" then I thought... "Doesnt purple kush have a distinct fruity oder and taste along with sometimes purple color on the nugs?"

8. dont worry about names man unless your buying pot from some crazy pot god just ignore the names they give you. just make sure its always headies

9. Yea I kno. It's just that I was really looking forward to the TRUE smell and flavor of Purple Kush cuz I really dont like the natural taste of weed. I love the smell but I tend to gag when I smoke natural weed and it leaves this bitter earthy taste on my tongue.

10. doesnt look like it but the pics are kinda dark.. also, bring your scale next time homie..

how much did you pay?

11. Yea it doesnt :/ Pics arent quite the best cuz I was high and my hands kept shaking lmao. Digital Scale comin in tmrow ;)
    Well I cant really say how much I paid for it cuz my dealer owed me from a last buy that he got caught with my buds so he repaid me by giving me a deal of $70 for this half ounce.

12. if you want your bud to taste fruity chop up your fruit of choice and put a piece in a bag with your pot overnight when you wake up youll have "orange crush" or "pineapple express"

13. Yea I 've tried that but I still taste that natural weed flavor and then I jus waste my buds from puking sometimes.. :/ I jus need to find a good dealer here in Michigan with some nice flavor dank like: REAL pk or some blueberry shiet...

14. dont know how much you paid. looks a little shy of a half o but its some good nug. i dont know if you paid reg heady prices for that (150-200) but scale it up and smoke some, you wont be dissapointed :smoking:

15. #15 nayrsioscxh, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    you puke from the "earthy" bud smoke? it sounds like u just took to big of a hit cause your not too accustomed to the smoke

and always examine your buds before u buy it if you can tell the difference between mids and dank

16. Looks like mids to me, but pictures can be deceiving. Smoke it and see if you feel blazed as fuck or just high. That's the only way to know really.

17. My dealer said he paid $200 for it.
    Yea, I'ma scale it tmrow with my new digi scale.
    I was kind of dissapointed cuz it doesnt have the PK Smell or taste.
    Jus taste like regular weed. It looks a lot like Beasters tho.
    Smell great but hate the taste :/

18. Neh. I'm been smoking for just 2 years and I really just dont like the taste of natural weed.
    It's got that earthy taste to it that makes me gag.
    Thats why I wanted to try the Purple Kush for its fruity smell and grape taste
    but I have yet to try it seeing that I musta got ripped from my pickup.

19. 2nd pic makes em look like mids, first pic kinda beasters. either way doesn't look like 14 and pk.. what a shame :(

20. These buds look a lot like BEASTERS of High mids...got nice orange hairs, dark green and strong earthy smell. BUT DAMN! I smoked like .2 grams of it and it already fucked me up lmao. I was on a 3 month T break and damn it felt good to smoke again. That shiet had me rollin for 3 good hours. Although it aint Purp, it still got me blazed :)