Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

picking up same strain all the time?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jetlife92, Apr 16, 2013.

1. all my dealers in my area only have blue cheese at the moment.

i've been smoking that for the past week and a half and i have no weed now.

id prefer picking up a different strain, a sativa maybe but they dont have it at the moment

blue cheese gets me extremely high and tired though, but i don't wanna say im sick of picking up blue cheese, i just want variety:(

2. Yeah i dont like when this happens fortunately my dealer went on a good roll for me - Got Q of jack herer, few days later Q o' white shark then few days later blue cheese now im on a small t break for 420. Love the smell of blue cheese tho!
    (Im not that great, or even good with the types of weed but i googled them and he said thats what they were so meh)

3. Well it's probably just what is around. Only a week has pssed and younare desperate already. Wait for the next shipment to come into town if you really worry about it that much.