Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up my first ounce today.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SubLiMe947, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I'm picking up a zip of legit Mango Kush for 370.

I'm excited :D. Will post pics in Stash Jar when I buy later today.

How long should an ounce last me? I'm owing my friend 4gs too.

2. Well how long it lasts you depends on how often you toke. And also how fat you pack that shit haha. An O would last me about a week and a half-2 weeks if im burnin with my mates. By myself i'd say close to a month.

3. man it all depends on how much you smoke. i know people who could smoke it all in a week. i've slowed down quiet a bit an 8th could prolly last me 4 days or so. i could probably make an ounce last 3 or 4 weeks. depends how many blunts i decided to roll !

4. Cool story, bro.

5. haha alright. Ya hopefully it'll last me a month. I smoked my mates down plenty so...

6. way to break the forum rules, bro. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

OP:
    like the others said, it could last anywhere between 2 weeks and a month depending on how fast you puff through it.

7. just going off the fact that its your first zip pickup i'd imagine you have a lower tolerance and should be able to get just about a month out of it if you aren't blazing your buddies up like wildfire!

8. #8 MeAndBuds, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Kinda on the high side price wise, but not too bad.

An ounce would probably last me an entire year even though I get high at least once a day. Thank you vape.

And my tolerance is pretty high. It takes about 2bowls smoking or one bowl vaping to get me satisfied for like only an hour.

9. ever cute.

aha all jokes, hope your excited bro, id be puuuuuuuumped. Blaze one for me alright?

10. #10 Cantigo, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    There's a rules for saying that? Are you serious?

11. It's basically trolling. Why would you say it anyway? It's stupid and pointless... :confused:

OP: That's what's up man. Make sure he weighs that shit in front of you, and bring a friend man, shit might get serious when dealing with a big deal, just sayin'.

12. What if I actually thought it was a cool story?
    What then? I get bashed for being a troll anyway?

13. You should know that?:confused:

1 Oz = 28.3 grams (let's say 28)
    28 - 4g(you owe) = 24g
    24g / Amnt. You Use Daily = ___(time it will last)

:wave::smoking:

14. Just don't go nuts with the blunts and try to smoke more bowls and it should last you quite a while.

15. They give away oz's of dank considering how many growers we have...

$200-$235