Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up half oz...any tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxfinnacexx, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Im buying a half oz for 170$ and was wondering if there is anything i should watch out for, things to ask, or do? most ive boughten before is 2gs... thanks!

2. get a scale bro

3. Don't get robbed, bring some people with you.

4. Ask him if he is a cop! (I read on the internets that they have to tell you if they are)

5. The 5o. I know laws are much more lenient in some US states (MMJ incredibly so) but here in London i could be charged with intent to supply. BS I know...

6. Weigh it out. if your connect is straight maybe he can weigh it out in front of you. As long as you see that its decent bud and you aint getting skimped, your good to go! For future big purchases, invest in a scale! If you could, ask your connect if he wants to smoke a bowl with you, ive seen some pretty good looking bud just smoke straight up horrible and the only way to find out on the spot is that lol

7. Don't front money and only get it off a guy you trust. No new dealers.

8. Lift with your legs...you don't want to hurt your back.

9. have em weigh dat shit up front

10. any sources to back that up?

11. [quote name='"Mister Meaner"']Ask him if he is a cop! (I read on the internets that they have to tell you if they are)[/quote]

I don't think that's true.

12. It's not true at all.

13. tell him you want it weighed out in front of you

bring a good buddy (bigger is better)

do NOT give him money until you have checked the weed and saw it weighed out

ask him to meet you at a gas station or something so you don't have to go to his house where it would be esy to get robbed

CHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAGCHECK THE BAG

14. It was a joke. I just hear it a lot. Totally false.

15. For one man $170 is a lot for 13.5.Also unless uk what a half ounce looks like have him weight it in front of u.Also bring someone with u so u dont get punched in the face n robbed.

16. don't get it stolen, ive been smoking for a while and ive bought in increments of up to 5 oz's before and i always tell myself how i wouldnt give the person the money b4 hand and i did it and got it stolen. (trusted the guy becuase ive bought frmo him b4 i guess u cant really trust any1 tho)

17. ask him (or her) to weigh it out in front of you, then ask them to smoke a bowl of it with you. it better be top quality if you're paying $170 a half

18. Bring a knife, to cut the buds up

19. Well im going with my dealer who is a rele good friend nd we r going to meet a guy