Picking up at festivals

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ryuall420, May 1, 2009.

1. I'm off to my first festival this weekend and I want to know how careful I need to be picking up various goodies. Do I need to worry about bunk shit, etc... Its not going to be huge, ~1000 people maybe.

2. You have to be pretty careful at concerts/festivals in reguards to getting bunk stuff. What exactly are you looking to buy while you're there?

3. Shrooms more than likely, but possibly cid. Not too sure I guess, depends on what mood strikes me when I get there. I've never tripped before, so definitely something psychedelic...

4. theres alot of bunk cid at festivals from my previous experiences but then again theres alot of fire too. it just all depends man.

5. went to a dead concert last night bought an 8th of shrooms and 7 doses. im pretty sure the shrooms were bunk, or he just ripped them off weight wise (my friends ate them) and i took 1 tab of acid. nothing too trippy just euphoric and other things idk. you can just ask around at the festival, say boomers or doses as you walk by people and they might be able to help you out.

6. yeah, i got bunk acid at a dead concert on tuesday. people will walk around saying various drugs under their breath so you can deliberately hear them. tap them on the shoulder and they can hook you up.

7. ahh same show as me, except a day earlier. yeah during the intermission you just make eye contant with a sketchy looking guy and the mutter like tabs and caps or random shit like that and then you just talk a little bit and go to the bathroom and done. haha its sweeeet

8. i just roamed the parking lot smelling the good food and looking at the naked hippies dance around. haha. you went to the monday concert at the izod center in jersey?

9. In this regard I think hippies are the answer! Buying acid at festivals is always a risky venture because you need to be hyper-aware of the honesty of the character you are buying from as most of the time you'll be buying paper (it's happened to me twice). You'll really need your bullshit-o-meter to be set to maximum to avoid being ripped off. If you think about it selling fake acid at a festival (disclaimer - bad idea boys and girls!) is almost a license to print money because as a dealer your risk is low (you're holding paper) and you have a captive and eager customer base.

I always try to find the hippies who are tripping already and seeing if they have any spares :wave:

10. Thanks for all the advice. Hopefully i'll have some pics to post up Sunday when I get back.