Picking up a SGW Recycler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dabbed, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Stoked as hell. 2 weeks or less for my new piece to be ready, getting right from preston himself. finally my new daily driver :smoke:

I'm getting a clear, non worked version. I can't currently find a picture of a clear one, but they are out there!

[​IMG]

This is not mine! I will post pictures of mine when i get progression pictures, but i have seen this recycler in person and it's awesome, expensive piece though. Heady goblin mouthpiece.

2. that's pretty dope. im a huge fan of Preston's work, make sure you post up some milks!

3. Looks expensive :) and really nice though

4. fuck yeah, the recyclers are dope. i've seen that recycler in person before as well and it's incredible man. very awesome work. shelbo, hex and preston did great. are you daily driving it for errl? you should PM what you paid for it if you're comfortable with that :) :wave: sick pick up though, i just got a nice lil treat for myself too. an OG toro diffy to 8 arm with some work on it. i am STOKED so i know how it feels haha. :cool:

5. Damn throw some pics up in this thread! or pm me them, I would love to see that toro, I love the OG original label tubes. and yea definitely the three of them did a killer job on the piece, clean as hell!

6. it's in my collection thread that i am currently working on building up. gonna throw some milks of my hops and my girlfriend's bub in there right now! :hello: props on your pickup dude can't wait to see it! such a unique tube.

7. Lucky fucking duck man! I hit Preston up about one a tag was a little to steep for me. So im just gonna get a custom Mini cycler from jedeyeglass! Stoked on that but a SGW would probably be my ideal cycler props bro!

8. I know the retail price tag is very, very steep. it's hard for a lot of people to afford it, including myself lol. but its very high quality and well designed/thought out piece, and i need one. hopefully getting it next week by the latest.

9. Hurry up!! wanna see it

10. haha trust me i'm just as impatient as you are! need it noooow!