Picking strains? Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by forfeit, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Okay I've got a small CFL setup going, and it appears my bagseed is uber crappy, cause it wont even sprout :( (used the paper towel method) So me and the wife have decided to purchase a couple different strains to get us started.. I used to buy all sorts of Reeferman seeds (Cherry Berry were the SHIT and STILL my favourite strain to date, grown or boughten) but it appears you can no longer get any.. </cry>

Anyways, I'm looking for suggestions on strains that will grow easily in a small amount of space (small to medium in height). As I said I am currently using CFL's but I do have a HPS if I absolutely needed. I'm also looking for something that has relatively decent yeild.

Can anyone make any suggestions to particular strains that work well in small spaces and/of CFL's?

2. why not try some auto strains? auto ak47 or auto blueberry, should be pretty short and a good grow time and ease

3. kocf, i've checked there, they only list those 4 strains, and sold out of all of em :(

4. I've never tried any auto's before.. I'll have to pick up a pack. I've been seriously considering a couple mix packs to go with whatever kind I do decide to go for, anyone know any particularily good/cheap mix packs also?

5. Im growing BlueBerry and California orange right now...Both of them dont get to high 3-4 Feet max..also dont go auto flowering..takes all the fun outa it lol...Ohh and if ther all out of stock then just wait...they should get new stock in shotly....Most seed backs run low on there stock once and a while lol...Also remember you control the plant height..if you get a plant that says it can grow to be 5-6 fett tall this is because they were alowed to....DOnt alow ur plants to grow to big...vegg em till ther about 12-18 inches then flower.. if you worried about height...

Also if your really worried about plant height why not get Lowryder seeds...they only get to be like 2 feet i think...Lowryder seeds are corssed with most of the favorite strains like White widow or Ak-47...so you can still grow the plants you like without having the plant height to worrie about lol Here are some good seed banks to rifle through

Cannabis seeds Marijuana Seeds
    Dr Chronics Cannabis seeds bank
    Discount cannabis seeds - marijuana (weed) seeds

Hope this Helped :D

6. LMAO low ryder is autoflowering strain there all autoflowering....could be wrong(pretty sure im right) but thats funny