Picking strains for collective grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by capnkush, Apr 20, 2011.

1. I'm going to be growing 24 plants pretty soon and was wondering what you guys thought of these strains. I'll probably just grow two different strains, 12 plants each.

Potential Strains:
    Snow White
    Black Jack
    Sweet Tooth 3
    Skywalker
    Bubblegum
    Northern Lights 5

Looking for something with a good yield that is relatively easy to grow. Also, something that dispensaries might be more willing to accept as a donation. If you could pick 2 strains what would YOU grow?

2. i,m doin bubblegum, 70%/ 30% indica hybred. im weeks into flower and things are goin great

3. Awesome. Yeah my gut instinct was Bubblegum and Northern Lights. Bubblegum has always appealed to me, but I might wanna do something a little more rare... not really sure yet haha.

4. kali mist. hands down my favorite nug. i have one from attitude growin now

5. where are you gonna get the Sweet Tooth I thought it wasn't avalible in seed form at the moment.. clones?

6. Skywalker will get picked up by nearly any co-op. Bubblegum and Northern Lights are a second.

Then again I haven't had sweet tooth in nearly 4 years.....

7. Thanks! That's really helpful info. I might grow Skywalker and Sweet Tooth if I can find it. :confused_2:

Anyone else have an opinion?

8. Have you grown it before? What's the yield like?

9. attitude seed bank has them just ordered a 5 pack of fem sweet tooth from barneys farm.... you should give barneys farm-tangerine dream a look... DANKKKKK!!! :)

10. Sick man thanks! I'll take a look :D

11. Anyone else? High yielding strains that dispensaries will want?

12. I've grown kali mist only once before, its a very high yielding strain, if you look on attitude and search "kali mist" one of their employee's will tell you all about it.

Great yield. Amazing high. Recommend to any grower who has never tried it.

13. heard only great things about NL #5. Great yield, easy to grow, resistant to mold (maybe? might be getting mixed with another strain), and very neutral smell. Wouldn't be a bad choice at all

14. Just checked it out man, definitely an option. Thanks :)

15. I agree, just checkin out all my options. Since I'm growing 2 different strains I want to have a more sativa dominant, as well as an indica dominant. NL has always been in the back of my mind as far as Indica goes. :D

16. Hell yea can't really go wrong with NL. I just grabbed Phatt Fruity and CH 9 Jack from attitude on 4/20. Pretty excited to start those two

17. Rad dude! I'm stoked to get started on mine as well!