Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

picked up some schwagg

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ntowner, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Iv smoked quite a bit of it, the first few days it got me slightly stoned but today i smoked around 10 spliffs in quick succession and almost nothing? :S

The weed is very green and also leafy theres not much bud, one some parts theres also a lot of THc visible but on others hardly anything :/ its very dry but feels brittle and some of the leaves look dead/yellowish.

If anyone has any idea about this please let me know

2. 10 spliffs?!

post pics of that rag weed

3. posted twice now!! lol

4. 10 spliffs of any weed should get you baked. What the fuck do you inhale?

5. Lol, your avatar makes that hilarious.

6. Either it's not real, your tolerance is too high, or that is the shittiest weed on the face of the Earth.

7. i will try get some pics up tommorow, its strange and i'v never come across weed like it, which is why i came here , its like the buds have been ripped off and just the leaves left with a tiny bit of bud?

8. Sounds like low quality herb, maybe 'trimmed' specifically for increasing profits.... and there's also always the chance that, somewhere along the chain of suppliers, someone ran alcohol or another solvent through the herb to extract the glandular material (and much of the herbs potency). A lot of low-grade, discolored and brittle brick-weed has been subjected to that type of treatment, or worse.

9. Thanks for the reply, yeh i got it from london rather than my regular dealers which is always a risk, definatley low grade.