picked up some mushies (pic's)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by darbb, Mar 31, 2009.

1. hey every one, picked up some nice caps and I found these 3 tiny mushrooms in the bag lol gona be a fun weekend.:hello:

Attached Files:

2. Everyone and their fucking dog can get mushrooms but me. >_<
    But those look pretty nice, you're going to have a good time.

3. Absolutely delicious. I like the color of the caps. How much did you get?

4. .....that picture with the lighter in it is throwing me off....

5. same lol

the caps are just mad small though, i thought i was trippin for a sec haha

6. yea...lol sorry trying the best with what I got, its a web cam, had it on top of the phone to get the right angle and to keep it steady .

7. #7 darbb, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    well I picked up 10grams last weekend and ate a few with my friend to get the feel of how strong these mushies where, and this is what I have left for this weekend, its about 4grams.

8. Well they look damn good! And tasty...and i mean that. I actually enjoy the taste of mushrooms.

9. Dude im probably going to wisconsin this next week and get a shit load of em. Wait ive never known are they illegal if a cop catches you with them?

10. very nice lookin caps my friend.

11. thanks a bunch:D

12. they're all caps. you shoudl be having fun downing all four grams of that haha

13. HEll fucking yes ima bring back like 6 pounds of em and see how fucked up i get jesus christ dude there legal here in florida so fuck yeah fl is highly against marijuana and i hate that but atleast we got our fucking shrooms!!!!!!!

14. Nice grab, have fun and be safe!

- DoblazE

15. See what the DEA thinks of that.