Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up some Master Kush!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Amped, Mar 15, 2011.

1. #1 Amped, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
    Hey guys :) I had to share this haha. I picked up some Master Kush, came from BC. It's so nice...smells like SKUNKY AS FUCK, with a hint of citrus haha. Im about to vaporize this :smoke:

Here are pics, this is 1.0gs its so dense. Probably the nicest bud ive seen so far (other then the internet)

I'll update on the high and everything, its a hybrid i know that for sure though.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Amped, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
    Alright I got the update :)

IM HIGH AS FUCK. From like .1

This weed is fucking amazing holy shit. Major body high with a strong head high as well. Fucking best weed ever. 10/10 :smoke:

3. Looks amazing man I'm jealous, one of my alltime favorites right there. Enjoy bro. :hello:

4. looks heady as hell man, gotta love that MK. Nice fuckin score!!!

5. Why did I just get wood.... DAMN YOU MASTER KUSH!!

6. Enjoy the high man because that bud looks amazing in every way. :smoke:

7. Haha im high as hell. Man thanks all of you! I swear you guys are making me feel way fucking higher right now hahaha holy shit. I am done... this is so nice. It was sooo smooth :smoke:

8. That stuff is pretty dense. What do you plan to do now that you're sufficiently high, my friend?

9. Im going to make some motherfucking homemade chocolate chip cookies. Then eat them. Lazy ass days are nice when stoned holy shit :smoke:

10. You have a vape, and that weed. I envy you.

11. haha :) It is pretty sick man..even smoking this would be awesome though.

This is the first time i've felt too high to be on grasscity :smoke: hahaha

12. MFLB + super dank = :hippie: everytime

13. I can smell the skunkyness from just looking :eek:

14. How does it SMOKE?

15. Make sure you save a little to smoke man. Vape highs are nice and chill, but I feel like you still need to smoke it to get FUCKED up.

16. Niiiiiice. That BM?

17. na the mflb (which im 90% sure ampeddd is using unless its still broken) delivers such a good high. Hits temps high enough to hit a spectrum of cannabinoids, gets you super baked. I use mine daily, the mflb high and smoking high, are almost identical

18. dont know yet

ill smoke a bowl tmrw and see, though i doubt it would be any better. I vape at high temperatures :smoke:

19. Not sure what you mean...unless you just leave the battery in longer.

20. bro you got it fucking spot on haha. yeah its like almost indentical. i dont think i even wanna smoke a bowl to test it, i like my mflb 2 much ahah.

BrbEatingResin: yeah, i wait like 5-8 seconds and inhale very slow. Makes it hit higher temperatures.