Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up an 8th of no name headies in the 703.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by irieC, Oct 30, 2009.

1. #1 irieC, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
    Appearance: The nugs are are of a small-medium size and are somewhat dense. They are of a light green color, with a fair amount of white tri's; suggesting picked earlier during the flowering cycle. The pistols are of a weird dark brown, light pink (does that make sense??) color and are hard pressed to the nugs. The girls could have used a better trim. 8/10

Taste/Smell: Smell: I have never smelled weed like this. It has an extremely fruity smell, it doesn't even really smell like ganj; it made my car smell like a sweet candy. I've smoked other strains with a candy like smell (GDP), but this is just so much more 'candy like.' Incredible. 10/10 Taste: Comes on like a sort of sour grape, and leaves an after taste like fruity pebbles. 9/10

High: Hybrid; seems like it leans towards indica. When it first comes on you think it's a sativa because you experience a head rush (feels like the scalp is being pulled up.) The intensity of the rush goes away pretty quickly and your head kind of feels drunk. High effects the full body pretty much after that, but pulls strong at the knees and feet. Sleep inducing chest vibrations feel strong, and the drunkenness of the head turns to a very good feeling of optimism...that odly enough starts leaning towards the sativa side after you think it's starting to put you out; very odd. Makes me think a lot as well. Like why do I write such long reviews.:smoke: 8.5/10

Overall: I'm a sativa whore, but this hybrid is a good smoke. I like the just feel good vibes that the high sinks into. Also I can not stress the smell; I wish I knew what this was. 8.5/10

Attached Files:

2. Legit look
    legit weight
    LEGIT!!

3. whats up 703 NOVA This is 540 whats good!

4. sounds/looks a lot like this bubblegum kush i had a while back, great stash you got there!

5. hahaha good review.. looks like my type bud. you review wasn't that long either... im putting lots of .... peace

6. reppin the 703 up in here that's some good dank

7. I was going to say it sounded like bubblelicious :eek:

8. Holla at the 703. We still get that fire :smoke:

9. no doubt, another 703 member sayin what up. nice pick up dude, looks similar to some dank i picked up last week:smoke:

10. Thanks everyone. Nice to see so many Northern VA folks in here.

11. cool to see what is floating around fairfax. uhmm.. enjoy your bud.