Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up an 1/8 of blueberry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sullivan, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Just got it, haven't smoked any yet. Looks super dank and smells wonderful.

Fruity berry smell.

Blueberry kush:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Good looking bud. Where are you from? I just picked up some Blueberry a few days ago, very nice smoke.

3. So niceeeeeeeeee.

4. unless thats blueberry HAZE it should have purp so where it at?

5. not true.

6. Southwest houston.

Thanks! I can't wait to smoke this. I am going to vape some white widow here in a bit. And possibly smoke a bowl of blueberry tomorrow.

7. very nice nugs. looks kinda dense? am i wrong?

8. Not super dense, but pretty. That one nug is about the size of a gumball you get out of a machine. Its pretty damn big.

9. Bluebery kush was going around northwest ohio in a commercial sense think there was at least 4-5 lbs brought into my town looked similar from that one pic i seen but enjoy sleeping from it cuz its a knockout sleep high

10. You should keep the seeds. It looks like seed pods on there. You have the genetics for a bomb strain:smoke:

11. Tell me what to do! And ill do it. I have never grown before and I would like experience.

I am going to smoke a bowl of this later this afternoon, and if its killer, I will be picking up a 1/4 for 120$ to deal.

12. Smoke a bowl of that shit NOW!! So crazy that you posted the pics online before you even smoked it. Thats some serious constraint!

13. making my mouth water....

14. Hey, I did smoke this, yesterday. So I just picked up more, but like everyone wants it now. So I am going to resell most of it and make my money back and keep like 3 grams. :)

It smells sooo damn good.

15. looks dank wish i had some. It has been a long time since i have seen that in person.

16. I've always wanted to try blueberry, doese it in anyway bring the word blueberry to mind when u taste it? i remember i had some purple shaman and it actually tasted pretty purple..lol