Picked up a steam roller

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by GanJaRiPPeR, Feb 27, 2010.

1. #1 GanJaRiPPeR, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    Picked up my first ever steam roller a couple hours ago. I've wanted one for a while and I finally had enough spare money to pick one up. Lemme know what you guys think of it. It hits so well, probably one of the best pieces I have used to be honest, besides bongs of course...

Paid $45 for it.

And it has two legs on the bottom so it can stand up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks like a very nice piece, never hit a steamroller before but always wanted to.

3. thats a brutiful piece dude
    id love to have that in my collection.

4. dude but for 45 bucks?! You got ripped off man, lemme tell you. I got mine, same size with the little "legs", but the other end is completely open, for 15 bucks. Then they had a couple that were like a foot long or so for 35. But hey, if you like it, that's all that matters...

5. yeah but yours doesnt have bob marley on it, duh. thats worth atleast 30 bucks hahaha.

nah, besides the bob head it looks like a nice piece. i like the frosted look.

6. Marleys to played out IMO. But steamrollers are sick none the less.

7. My homie had this and works very well good hits. But at a party we went to he broke it AND someone else's piece the same night lol. But yeah overall this steamroller is pretty good I like it

8. straightttt deal man

nice piece, and 45 isnt too overly priced..

9. that's fucking sick man. i'd love to hit a steamroller like that

10. looks awesome....the frosted glass kind of looks a black nerf dart

[​IMG]

11. I love Smoking outa steamrollers but they always seem to end up breaking.
    for your next major purchase i recomind a gasmask...gets you super fuckin' blazed.

12. Thanks everyone, it is the best piece I have had before for sure! Everyone that has used it loved it, I'm glad I made the purchase!

Get to try it out with some dank tonight!