Picked up a roor

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by panda12, Jan 5, 2010.

1. So my friend and I went to a local headshop and picked up this beauty

[​IMG]

It's a 2fter, and we also picked up an 18 gauge diffused downstem. Apparently it also has the bistable joints, Does anyone know what particular model roor this is?

2. Nice fucking tube! The .us ttubes don't have model names like their german counterparts but they are still legit!

3. damn, im jealous. great pick up hope to order mine this week bro

4. i know this artist was the same one that blew the roor that Mr. Phelps was hitting in his picture haha.

very nice pick up man.

5. The worst part is that the bong Phelps hit was confiscated and it wasnt even his!
    Its pretty sad to think that a $400+ Red Vengance Roor is sitting in an evidence locker somewhere.

6. ya dude but im sure phelps paid him back in full i think that bong was priced around 675

7. It's now known around the nation as Mr. Phelps' bong... I'm sure it made it's way outta that evidence locker somehow and found its way into some stoner cop's collection.

8. welcome to roor club. first rule of roor club: never talk about... wait... huh? :smoke:

9. Damn man nice Pickup. I wish i could find a RooR like that around my place. May i ask how much it ran you?

10. good piccup roors r the best

11. It was around $300 with the diffused downstem, they threw in one of those magnetic lighter holders too. I got it at Big Al's in Berkeley, I picked up all my pieces from them

12. i don't think phelps is worried much about a $1000 anything...