Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up a QP... of Schwag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by demo420, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Put that shit in a buster, fatty crystal rips

2. Looks like some fine, crystally mids to me. I would definitely sift that and grind with a good grinder to get some maaaad kief.

3. i can get a qp of schwag in mn for $250 or less.

4. 400 bucks for a qp of reggie weed is NOT worth it, ever. then again, any schwag price to me seems unjustified

5. Yo why are some of you saying its a rip off and not worth it? Every sate and city has different prices, ya dig? I mean I could get a QP for like 220 but shit whatever. Plus is this OPs first QP?(Cant remember)

6. Yeah this is my first QP I'm a new member.

So a quick update on this weed, it seems to be getting much better... it's weird it's like as it's drying out it's getting danker. The leaves are getting lighter and I seem to be getting higher off the same amounts, my friend I smoke with said something about it before I even did.

w00t :smoke:

EDIT: I will take some pictures shortly.

7. Haha Fuck yeah bro! It is true that the dryer it is the better it is. Ive heard of people taking like a quarter of dank and putting it in a jar and letting it sit there for like 2 years. I dont know how much better it gets but shit... If I was growing, Id so do it lol.

8. Hahaha for sure me too dude. Hey check out this OG Kush I just picked up in my pick-up thread.. it's in my sig. I'm SO high off such small amts:smoke:

9. im sorry to hear that. schwag is a sin!

10. find a better dealer ASAP! hes ripping you off and you dont know any better.

i know it depends on your location but paying 400 for a qp of regs is a ripoff.

11. Nah I know better haha there's much more to the story, at the time I was dealing and he was gonna re-up me and idk there's a lot to it but yes I do indeed know better haha that's why I was disappointed when I made this thread. I'm definitely gonna start making that QWISO early this week though :smoke: