Picked up a new chillum earlier today.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by nivikpolish, Nov 12, 2009.

1. #1 nivikpolish, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
    Picked this up from my shop here in the finger lakes region. It was blown by a local artist in Rochester. I really enjoy it, I use the hand method with chillums- like how indian sadhus smoke.

So smooth, awesome night. I dig it a lot.

I'll try to get better pictures up tomorrow, the color is great, this picture doesn't do it justice.

Attached Files:

2. I have one that looks just like yours.
    Happy blazing:smoking:

3. Looks like a sick little Chillum. How's it hit? Did you name it yet?

4. Wow. I want one.

5. Damn, I miss chillums so much.

Cool design, how much did it run ya?

6. Oh, it hits wonderfully! Especially with the hand method. The taste is great, and with a bit of air making its way through small gaps between my hands, it hits hard but smooth.

And I haven't yet... I tried last night for so long... I want one that is really earthy and organic if the makes sense.

Yeah, I dig the colors in it. I can't wait for it to be resined out. And it was twenty five... wish I talked it down to twenty, but I don't mind much. I really like it.

7. Nice. Looks pretty chill.

I need to pick up a new one. I love them for the road, work, family things, other public stuff. works great.
    I like a collection.

8. Yeah man, it's great for portabilty. And I just love the way they smoke, can't wait to use it again tonight.

9. looks like my chillum. i love it :smoking:

10. No way dude! I live in the lakes region to. Did you pick that peice up at freehill in tilton?