Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up a 1/2 of this Unknown Kush! (Must See)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dmoney1403, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Waddup so i copped a half onion of this sort of kush for $195... East coast prices lmaoo suckss ! but let me know what you guys think about the strain. Unknown Kush.jpg

2. Dank dope herb tree

3. $195? Damn...

4. I also think you should show a 1/2 O bagful of weed--not just a nugget.

Pics or it didn't happen.

5. 195 for a half ounce....
    that fucking sucks. I feel for you man.

6. thats nothing in nyc its 220 for a half a zip of dank but the bud is worth it

7. haha I don't even pay that much for an O, god bless Canada :smoke: enjoy though, looks dank enough but can't really tell from 1 picture

8. This. I'm in Hawaii though.

9. A half is barely anything special. I doubt the OP is lying about a measly half o.

Looks dank though.

10. how do you know its kush??

11. Looks decent.

You cop'd half an o and only took a small pic of one lil nug? :(

12. :D195 ? and your complaning if i wanted to buy a half of something worthy of smoking i'd be paying around 215-220 but if your just gonna split it up into grams your paying 60 bucks more for the same amount of weed. So when i buy a half its like i got 3 free grams:D

13. 195 is pretty cheap dude. 230+ round me for 1/2

14. #14 MonsieurX, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011

210+ here in central VA. Cant wait to get off the east coast yo:rolleyes: Good pickup tho OP a half o is a good time in my book.

15. Dude we're both in FL... I have NEVER seen a half ounce going for that much. If your dealer charges that much he probably re-ups with like, well a half.

16. Here in Va Beach best deal ive found 125 for an ounce of high mids.

17. iGet A Half In Delaware For Like 175, So 195 Isn't Too Bad To Me

18. Lol well I mean thats the basic prices around me. Ive gotten for cheaper at times but it depends on dealer.

19. why is this post a "must see"? if you use a term like that you might want to make sure the picture you post is worth looking at.:(

20. you guys need to move to a different state.
    most top shelf (and I mean tip top) out here you can get for 135-150 for a h/o.
    I'm picking something good up at the end of the month. I'll put up some pics.