Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up 1/8th of Lemon Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NYD, Jun 22, 2009.

1. This shit reeks like crazy. It smells very skunky and citrusy. Let me describe the high since it is very unique. First few hits you feel normal and you act normal. After about 5 hits, Im like wtf man, this shit isnt that good. But then all of a sudden I actually felt all 5 of those hits attack my brain at the same time. After that...i dont even know what the fuck happened :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Haha dude I can smell the citrus from here!
    I love those creepin' highs. I get 'em from most hazes.
    Good pickup!

3. Thats some nice shit,
    yeah man that creeper always gets me

seems like the best weed ive had is always the creeper

4. nice buds man how much you pay?

5. We call those the "creeper buds", the ones where it takes a a little bit for the full effects to manifest. Looks like some awesome bud, have fun with that!

6. I paid $60 for the 1/8th

7. that's about what i pay too. good price for quality.

8. Citrus is the chosen path for me sometimes.
    I'm in the mood and thats looking dank right now.
    Great pick up, that creeper high is one of the best :smoking:

9. + rep for the lemon haze.

I just picked up some 2 days ago and it's one of my favorite strains

Yea the high definitely sneaks up on you like that

10. looks awesome man, I love those creeper highs.

11. I got the same shit broski, finished off the eith yesterday, got jack herer now but the lemon haze was fucking banging